Duration: Full-Time, Contract
- Code will be written in alignment with the coding practices keeping functional specification and code supportability in mind.
- Provide thorough local unit testing of the functionality affected by the code changes and perform local functional regression testing of the whole application.
- Assist with design, development and updating databases for software applications.
- Edit and create HTML and CSS assets
- Provide production support for software applications
- Collaborate with business analyst to provide excellent customer service and support.
- Post-secondary College Diploma or University Degree in the field of Computer Science
- 3+ Years Experience: Programming, testing, debugging and documenting software applications written in .NET
- Experience creating and maintaining applications or software using ASP.NET, C#, HTML5, SQL, and WCAG.
- An understanding of object-oriented coding methods and best practices.
- Excellent written, oral, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research into emerging software technologies and programming languages.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- HTML5: 3 years (Preferred)
- .Net Development/Programmer: 3 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- C#: 3 years (Preferred)
- DCS / DEC (Preferred)
- Ottawa, ON (Preferred)
- Enhanced Security Clearance (Preferred)